my love uttarakhand


I AM DieKi I AM A PERSON WHO LIVING IN UTTARAKHAND FOR 5 YEARS IN THIS FIVE YEARS I HAVE COLLECTED SOME NAME OF PLACE WHICH IS BEST FOR SPEND THEIR VACCITION NICELY .

So without further delay lets start-: 
 Nainital if you are indian you know that one of the most visiting place for tourists specially foreigners , their is a big lake and there is so many boats for a ride if you want a cheap vacation so i prefer you to don't choose this place because everything is there is little costly .



IF YOU WANT A CHEAP AND BEAUTIFUL VACATION SO HERE WE GO-;

VALLEY OF FLOWER { CHAMOLI} THIS VISITING PLACE IS BEST FOR LOVER OF BEAUTY HERE YOU FIND ALL TYPE OF PLANTS AND FLOWERS THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL IF YOU WANT A VACATION IN YOUR POCKET I PREFER YOU THIS PLACE.



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERRY REGARDING THIS YOU CAN CONTACT TO-:
hpatwal411@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post